Name of the service
ILC-CNR for CLARIN-IT repository and services.
Description of the service
The repository and services of ILC-CNR for CLARIN-IT are provided by the Institute for Computational Linguistics "Antonio Zampolli" of the Italian National Research Council, located in Pisa, Italy.
Data controller and a contact person
Institute for Computational Linguistics "Antonio Zampolli"
c/o Area della Ricerca di Pisa
Via G. Moruzzi, 1
+39 050 315 8379 (phone)
+39 050 315 2839 (fax)
Riccardo Del Gratta
dspace-clarin-it-ilc-help ... ilc.cnr.it
Personal data processed
The following personal information is fetched from the Identity Provider server of your home organisation every time you log in to the service:
- Required attributes:
- urn:oid:18.104.22.168.4.1.5922.214.171.124.6 (eduPersonPrincipalName)
- urn:oid:0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.3 (email)
- urn:oid:2.16.840.1.1137126.96.36.199 (displayName)
- urn:oid:188.8.131.52.4.1.59184.108.40.206.10 (eduPersonTargetedID)
- urn:oid:220.127.116.11.4.1.5918.104.22.168.9 (eduPersonScopedAffiliation)
- Optional attributes:
- urn:oid:22.214.171.124 (commonName)
- urn:oid:126.96.36.199.4.1.25188.8.131.52 (schacHomeOrganization)
- urn:oid:184.108.40.206 (organizationName)
- urn:oid:220.127.116.11.4.1.5918.104.22.168.7 (eduPersonEntitlement)
If not all of the attributes above are released by the user's Identity Provider the user might be asked to provide these fields herself.
Log files are created at various levels which include:
- email addresses, name, timestamp and the performed action
- IP address
- signed licenses if any
Purpose of the processing of personal data
Repository and services process personal data and log files for:
- user authentication
- user identification when signing licenses
- user authorisation in special cases
- automated sending of email messages necessary for use of the services (password reset, submission information etc.)
- monitoring the load and capacity of the underlying server and the network
- working out technical problems and investigating abuse of the service
- statistics and development of the service
Third parties to whom personal data is disclosed
The personal data are not disclosed to anyone outside of the ILC-CNR for CLARIN-IT team.
How to access, rectify and delete the personal data
The personal information is visible in your profile. If there is no profile, no personal data is directly stored. Use the technical contact above for any requests. To rectify the data released by your Home Organisation, contact your Home Organisation's IT helpdesk.
Personal data is deleted on request of the user or if the user hasn't used the service for five years.
Data Protection Code of Conduct
Your personal data will be protected according to the Code of Conduct for Service Providers, a common standard for the research and higher education sector to protect your privacy.